This video details how water gets from the source—surface water or groundwater—to your tap and how to prevent contamination.
What We Learned
- Water goes through a long process of cleaning before it comes out of your tap.
- No matter where you water comes from, it is affected by what happens on the land around it.
- By building more of a landscape, we change the water cycle.
- This water becomes run-off and becomes part of the surface water.
- All water must be cleaned before it is delivered to your home.
Everyone can help to keep our water clean.